Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nothing.

I firmly believe that it is impossible to mend a broken heart. I had come to this conclusion not because of bitterness and hatred but because of unbiased prejudices and an experience-- yes, experience in singular form.

I have only found and lost love once. (Oh, dear God just as far as 19 years) Both the best and worst times were brought by this one person. Numerous faceless strangers passed by unnoticed. But it took only one to effortlessly break my heart into uncountable pieces.

I am afraid. Afraid of living the rest of my life with these debris you left-- you voluntarily abandoned. Questions and doubts are irrelevant. Apathy would actually do better right now than anything else. I would rather feel nothing than something. I do not know how much more I could possibly take. The word unbearable never seemed clearer.

No comments: