Monday, September 23, 2013

Rain, Rain


Ahhh the rain... Being the steadfast, homebound, ultraviolet light-loathing, self-proclaimed hermit that I am, I just love it. The magical cycles of condensation shiznits that the prestigious mother nature does whenever she feels like it. She's a lil nasty biatch like that. Quite impressive though. Perhaps a form of repressed vengeance? What weird sorcery, eh?

The response of each wandering soul, every beating heart to the uncountatble drops of corrupted vapor transformed into its liquid state, is and forever will be.. Different. We're all wound up at a variety of contorted ways. I wonder what earthlings, my fellow martians and whatever else organism there is in existence are doing right this very second. Uhh so, what about you my beloved reader? Whether you are an oxygen-breathing human being or a ticking, fire fueled creature. I want to know. How are you feeling this fine, best-pajama worthy, scalding hot and fatty, for-loud-obnoxious-slurping-only meals, it's-perfectly-decent-not-to-do-a-single-motor-thing-accepted-excuse kind of weather?

As for this couch sweet potato, as-long-as-I-am-at-home-dry-and-drowning-under-20feet-of-food, other-people-are-safe-and-sound, we-have-electricity-cable-and-internet, hot-shower-working-swell-as-it-should, more-time-to-do-rosey-shenanigans rain lover, ahh I think I'm good. Great even. The rain helps me think. Calms me down. Relaxes my tensed muscles. Slows down all of my mental and emotional processing. Trust me, I could use some of those lately.

PS.
I pray for everyone's safety. Please do take care everyone. May God Bless us all. Raincoats, umbrellas and boots, floaters, lifeboats and scuba gears are out!


Busying hungry bee,

Rosey


Tweet me!
My instagram too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the rain.. Makes my emo me to go out haha.. Like im in a music video.. Staring out in an open window while the rain continue to fall... Or sometimes if you feel crying your heart out, better do it outside while its raining so no one will notice your tears.. Omg too much drama... Be safe!

Unknown said...

Lol. High five my emo friend!

Do not worry. Your emo dramatic secret is safe with me!

Oh, let us not use the word emo. Hpw about impassioned? Ahhh cliche as it may sound, just plain darn romantic.

Whatever it is. Just let it out. With or without the rain.

You too!

Rosey