Sunday, September 29, 2013

Un (one)

Hi.

So... I happen to mischievously run into two casual breakthroughs these past couple of days. Not exactly a head to head collision per se. The impact was gradual, but concise enough for me to finally notice. One. You can be alone. Both in body and ceaseless thought. If you choose to, even in your most clouded modes of disposition, you can freely lash out off the shackles of reality. Put up a forcefield repelling anything that comes close. Build this immeasurable, supremely impenetrable wall around you. A shield. No way in. No way out. And so... I thought again, that perhaps, you might as well have the luxury of  returning, without event the slightest of prejudices, continue life in boundless isolation.

It's funny how life works. What an unsually capricious humor life has... I do admit, though humbly covered in doubtful conviction, I had implanted this idea in my silly head, that by secluding myself from the realities of this world, both its harshness and opportunities, lock my tangible self in my own little disorganized corner, lace euphoric fantasies in my drowning thoughts, that somehow, even just for a little while... I could run away.


But yes... You beat me to it yet again, internet. I was wrong.



Rosey




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I agree with you...

No matter how far we run, by the end of the day, we will still fall in the gravity of reality...

I wish life can be AFK but it can only be BRB...

But I enjoyed it.. the absence of real world.. even if its for a short while...

"Rien ne sert de courir, il faut partir à point...