Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Love?

LOVE. *sigh*

Doesn't this word give you the creepiest goose bumps ever? There's just this feeling that crawls underneath your skin that gives every hair follicle of your body a boner. It amazes me how something this weird feels so right-- how something that is already put on a pedestal still be considered under-rated.

The things I have been posting for the past couple of days have all been consisting of crap. Dark, bitter and painful crap. I kept on lurking on a side that made the worst of things worse. I insisted on denying my own evident feelings. Feelings that no great master of pretending can ever hide.

I now choose this path. A path where I can freely expose my self to both the wonders and hardships of life and of love. I want to see it with both eyes open; experience it with myself actually being a part of it. And when the time comes and I stumble and may break a couple of bones in the way, I would still want there to be a smile on my face. Bloody and bruised, but still smiling. :)

I dare all of you to try. Give yourselves a chance. Do not believe the bullshit saying that an opportunity knocks only once. Remember, an opportunity as great as love doesn't just knock once, hell, love itself will kick a hole in your wall just to get in.


http://www.formspring.me/roseydiola
http://twitter.com/#!/hungryrosey

No comments: